- Provides leadership to areas of planning and administration, document retention, risk management, insurance services, project management, environmental management, security initiatives and emergency response management.
- Develops, implements and maintains Environmental Management Systems and leads cross-functional project teams and task forces in addressing concerns, formulating solutions and improving overall quality and service in the Division.
- Responsible for managing all insurance and safety issues that may expose the College District to litigation / insurance claims.
- Analyzes alternatives and treats identifiable risks with appropriate risk control and risk financing methods.
- Reviews and evaluates insurance policies & bid specifications for the purpose of obtaining premium fees and updates on an ongoing basis.
- Develops District-wide disaster recovery plan and recommends changes and updates to the plan.
Risk Management Resources
Risk Management oversees the document management processes and document archive under the guidance of the Vice President of Finance & Administrative Services.